Monday, September 10, 2007

Blogger Fumes About Bank Charges

Well, "fumed" wasn't really the word this artist and college student used when describing her experience with one big bank's fee-for-all. She was already in the process of switching to a credit union, and had deposited cash in an out of state branch. The bank told her they put a "HOLD" on the deposit. She fumes about the accumulating fees:
That will be $175 in fees if they charge me - I will fight them to the death on this - I live next door and will sit in their bank everyday for hours until they give me a credit. I am beyond pissed off.

The funny thing is I was planning on changing accounts anyway and not because of anything they had done - just because the credit union has much better deals. Oh well - another dissatisfied Bank of America customer.

No comments: