Friday, December 7, 2007

Credit Union Erases Frustration to Get Home Deal Done

Is quality service and commitment to the consumer becoming so rare that it's considered "old-fashioned?"

The headline of a recent New York Daily News story proclaimed, "Old-fashioned credit unions are gaining popularity with homebuyers." It tells about how more New Yorkers are turning to credit unions for quality home loans and service.

In this story, Municipal Credit Union in lower Manhattan helped Onika Shepherd and her family move into a home of their own. Onika obviously was thrilled about the credit union and her loan officer:
"When I was frustrated, he was the person who showed me how to get a deal done. That's how it's supposed to be in a credit union."

My credit union continuously evolves to provide the financial products and services I require for my speedy, modern and hectic lifestyle. But the outstanding service never changes. So in a way, I guess I'm old-fashioned, too.

Click here and read the complete story.

No comments: